How do you know you’re getting the best deals on your wholesale supplies for your craft? Maybe you’re just getting started in the crafting business and you are having trouble finding the right wholesale supplier because:
- They require a huge minimum order that you can’t afford right now
- They require a Reseller License/Tax ID that you don’t have right now
- You’ve found the perfect supplier outside of where you live but they don’t ship internationally
Don’t let these reasons be the roadblock that keeps you from starting a successful crafting business! I’ve come across an excellent wholesale supplier list that includes 8,000 pre-screened and VERIFIED wholesalers, dropshippers, liquidators and manufacturers and am excited to share it with you.
I’m going to give you a small preview of some of the suppliers that list includes:
Silver Enchantments: This company is a USA based company that has a large selection of jewelry making supplies, including findings, beading kits, tools, chain by the foot and more. No minimum order or Tax ID required. No account set up required.
Santa Fe Jewelers Supply: This is also a USA based company that offers gold findings, sterling silver findings, jewelry tools and beading supplies. They also offer a long list of gem stones including amethyst, fresh water pearls, turquoise and jade. My only problem with them was they were out of stock on their turquoise (when I checked). No minimum order or Tax ID required unless you live in the state of New Mexico.
May Arts Ribbon: This US based company originally started distributing high- end silk flowers, and from there their product listing evolved into carrying decorative ribbons for apparel, crafts, and floral design. They also carry lace ribbons, trims & embellishments, banners and garland, and so much more! Wholesale prices can only be accessed once you become an approved and registered reseller. A minimum order of $50 is required of US based resellers.
Green Field Paper Company: Green Field Paper offers both handmade paper and machine-made hemp paper. It is their fine tactile Seed Embedded Paper (embedded with wildflower seeds) that they are known for throughout the world. A Tax ID is required to set up an account. If you’re interested in a larger wholesale discount, then the minimum purchase requirement is $150 per order. Your discount will be 50% off their retail pricing.
GBE Packaging: This company specializes in low cost, quality stock book boxes, corrugated boxes, poly bags and packaging supplies for large and small businesses involved in various industrial applications. They offer everything from mailing tubes to corrugated mailers. No minimum order or Tax ID required.
I could go on and on with the wholesale supplier list but instead I’ll let you check it out for yourself. As a crafter, you’ll definitely be interested in what Salehoo has to offer including:
- Suppliers suitable for all sorts of business sizes – including suppliers with no minimum orders, international shipping and more.
- Access to real, experienced support staff who will answer your questions and help you find the right supplier for you.
- Access to one of the largest wholesale and online seller discussion forums on the internet.
This wholesale supplier list is perfect for you if:
- You’re a seasoned crafter but a beginner seller who doesn’t know how to find the perfect wholesale supplier.
- You’re a seasoned crafter and you have experience selling online, but are struggling to find legitimate wholesale suppliers.
- You’re an advanced seller that wants to branch into new items, but needs more information on which items are selling well and information on legitimate suppliers.
I’m so excited to share this with you because I believe this is the first step in creating your crafting business and turning into a reality! Act now by becoming a member today and you will get your 1 year membership for an amazing $67.00! There’s NO risk involved-if you’re not completely satisfied, request a refund before your 60 day trial period is over-no questions asked!